Green Jobs - Skills and education as a fundament of perspective Green Jobs in region Mühlviertel – South Bohemia
- Regional profile of ecological management and employment (structure and development of branches, employment, professions and qualification, experts' needs, qualification needs)
- Regional areas and needs of innovation and technologies for ecological management.
- Database with the focus on „Green Innovation a Skills“ and work positions (innovation and qualification needs) in specific regional sphere of ecological management.
- Models for education in the area of „Green Jobs“ with the respect to specific activation conception and preparation of learning (E-Learning and Blended-Learning, virtual learning platform, Train the Trainer)
- Pilot preparation in cross border context
Specific project objectives:
- Green Economy – creation on study of regional structure and its capacity with relevant involved subjects
- study of labour market and detection of regional affected areas with the regards to economical progress and employment in the area of Green Jobs
- creation of regional database of working positions in the area of Green Skills in chosen branches
- preparation of relevant and demanded offer of further education in the area of Green Economy for both regions on Czech-Austrian border
- Implementation of pilot courses in the areas of „Green jobs“ in cooperation with regional companies and employment offices
- inclusion of all participated project partners to a regular offer of further education
September 2012 – August 2014
This project has been financed from the European Union funds, specifically from the ERDF fund – Operational programme „European Territorial Co-operation (ETCA) Austria - Czech republic 2007-2013“.