Education of professionals in Upper Austria and Southern Bohemia
Lead Austrian partner: The fbi vocational training institute - Upper Austria, Linz
Other project partners: VŠTE České Budějovice, JS RLZ České Budějovice, Employment office in České Budějovice
Project implementation: 1.1.2009 - 31.12.2010
Operational programme: European Territorial Co-operation (ETCA) Austria - Czech republic
The project focuses on structural levelling of identifications of employee\'s profiles, qualifications etc. since currently and in the medium term they lack professionals at both sides of the border - in the Czech republic and in Austria. The project is directed at the metal and metal working production. Therefore, the project will identify basic qualifications. Project partners will develop and test cross-border basic trainings in the field of metal working and metalworking technologies (specialization: production machines, metalworking technologies, CNC-machines, welding technology, CAD)
Project target group:
Professional personnel/trainers, Labour market administration, trade unions, (vocational) schools, trainer facilities, companies, professional associations
- Adaptation (language, methodically, professionally - completion with language courses)
- Testing and development of options of Implacement - models to use by people in the Czech republic
- Recommendation to recognize particular basic qualifications used in AT and in CZ in order to join common educational system
- Testing different opportunities to build bilingual, cross-border and cross-regional educational centre
- Network establishment
- Models for basic vocational education and partial qualifications in the field of metal-working and metal technologies
- Establishment of penetrable modular offer of further education which will take gained informal and formal competences of training course participants into account and which when completed will be recognized by state as a full or partial qualification, e.g. like examination of apprenticeship in AT.
- Pilot trainings - the list of recommendations for recognition of developed basic qualification in AT a CZ
- Integration of project outcomes to the standard offer of participated project partners
- Central project outcomes make the foundations for the intended qualification centre for metal workers
The project outcomes are sustainable for another five years after the project is completed. The school will use these project outcomes - created educational programmes, lesson plans, human resources, workplaces and their equipment used and valorised within the pilot verification of the educational programme and experience gained during project implementation. The production of educational programmes and lesson plans according to clients' (employers) requests is the example of project outcomes or alternatively the own realization of further education not generating income.
The school social partners are some of the most important engineering employers, and mainly among those united in South-Bohemian business chamber that will, during the project sustainability, offer the project outcomes.
The project outcomes will be continuously presented and offered on school web pages www.copsu.cz.
The constructed network of Austrian and Czech entities cooperating on the project will be maintained during the project sustainability - above all the cooperation with BFI Linz on other projects from the operational programme of cross-border cooperation and experience exchange in the area of further education.
Ing. Hana Petrů, tel.: 381 407 401; e-mail: email@example.com