- The school graduates of the educational programme Assembling and Servicing of Industry Computers acquire knowledge in the field of electrical engineering and its application in engineering. The core of their professional knowledge and skills lies in the areas of electrical and mechanical engineering devices, electronics, electro technical measurement and automation, with the special focus on numerical controlled machines, service, diagnosis and repair of CNC machines and devices including industrial robots.
- The typical feature of the school graduates is the ability to work independently at assigned work position, together with conscious and effective employment of modern technical equipment including information and communication technologies as an assembler and a technician ensuring production or business-technical services at electrotechnical or industrial companies which use computer and control devices and machines.
Some of acquired skills:
Students attend compulsory subjects and they can choose from facultative and optional modules to create ones´ individual study profile. The results of education are defined via competences in Frame Educational Programme which is further enlarged and supplemented in School Educational Programme.
Successful school graduates acquire professional knowledge, skills and attitudes to become experts in their professions.
NEW!: Students admitted at this course in the academic year 2012/13 will get a unique opportunity to obtain, within their standard four-year study programme, not only the school-leaving certificate (maturitní vysvědčení) but in the third grade the apprenticeship certificate in a study Electrical Mechanic for Tools and Devices - Digital Engineering.
- installing and starting up of devices equipped with controlling electronics
- running CNC devices in selected modes
- diagnosis of operation and failures of CNC machines
- simple assembling and disassembling operations at mechanic hubs
- creating programmes for mechatronic systems
- obtaining the Certificate according to § 5 of Regulation No 50/1978.
- using of computer simulation of processes
- usage of computer software to solve given tasks
- usage of a chosen foreign language to communicate and attain professional information
Course code: 26-41-L/01
FEP of the study course: Mechanic - Electrical Mechanic (elekro-technik???)