- The school graduates of the educational programme Automation in Power Engineering acquire knowledge in the field of electrical engineering with the focus on energetics, wiring, operating electrical engineering, automation and ICT. The core of their professional knowledge and skills lies in the area of production of electrical energy, wiring, electronics, power-producing machines, complex automation and hardware and software of control systems and computers
- The typical feature of the school graduates is the ability to work independently at demanding work positions, together with conscious and effective employment of modern electrical engineering including information and communication technologies; especially in the area where computer technologies are used to control electrical engineering systems. They can work as draughtsmen or technicians with a wide knowledge in the area of automation and focus on power engineering. They use visualization of technological processes and distance data control.
- This study course is a good preparation for a university or tertiary professional schools.
Some of the acquired skills:
Students attend compulsory subjects and they can choose from facultative and optional modules to create ones´ individual study profile. The results of education are defined via competences in Frame Educational Programme which is further enlarged and supplemented in School Educational Programme.
Successful school graduates, after passing school-leaving exam, acquire professional knowledge, skills and attitudes to become experts in their professions.
- desing and realization of a suitable regulation system to control power-producing or electrotechnical machines and devices
- solving tasks connected to regulation and automation of technological processes via computer
- proposal and programming of electronic systems
- diagnostics and service of electronic devices
- simulation of power-producing processes and their visualization
- usage of computer software to solve given tasks
- usage of a chosen foreign language to communicate and attain professional information
- obtaining the Certificate according to § 5 of Regulation No 50/1978.
FEP of the study course: Electrical Engineering
Course code: 26-41-M/01