- The school graduates of the four-year educational programme Computer Graphics and Animations acquire knowledge in the field of technical mechanical engineering. The core of their professional knowledge and skills lies in the area of mechanical engineering, computer graphics, information and communication technologies.
- The typical feature of the school graduates is the ability to work independently at assigned work position, together with conscious and effective employment of modern technical equipment including information and communication technologies; not only at design and development offices of industrial companies but also when preparing printed material, DTP, in advertising and in web pages creation.
Moreover it is a good preparation for a university education.
Students attend compulsory subjects and they can choose from facultative and optional modules to create ones´ individual study profile. The results of education are defined via competences in Frame Educational Programme which is further enlarged and supplemented in School Educational Programme.
Successful school graduates, after passing school-leaving exam, acquire professional knowledge, skills and attitudes to become experts in their professions.
Some of the acquired skills:
- computer creation of construction drawings via 2D drawing software
- 3D modelling and visualization of machines, devices and components
- proposing industrial desings
- proposing and creation of computer animations
- processing of design documentation by using software for 2D drawing and 3D modelling
- formation of developmental diagrams and programmes for CNC machines in CAD/CAM environment
- measuring and a quality check by means of computers with specialized software
- creating presentations via SW and graphical tools
- knowledge of industrially used professional programmes (AutoCAD, SolidEdge, EdgeCAM, Rhinoceros, Asepo, Photoshop, Corel, 3D studio, etc.)
- usage of a chosen foreign language to communicate and attain professional information
Every year some apt students successfully participate with their projects on competitions such as Students\' Professional Activities etc.
FEP of the study course: Mechanical Engineering
Course code: 23-41-M/01
Examples of our students´ works:
Students´ animations here.