- The school graduates of the educational programme Computers and Robotics acquire knowledge in the field of electrical engineering with the focus on microprocessor technology, automation and ICT. The core of their professional knowledge and skills lies in the area of electrical engineering, microprocessor technology, complex automation and PC hardware and software.
- The school graduates´ typical feature is the ability to work independently at demanding work positions together with conscious and effective employment of modern electrotechnical equipment including information and communication technologies, especially in the area of computer technologies, electrical technologies and robotics, such as programmer, electrotechnician and microprocessor developer or manager of CNC systems.
- This study programme is a good preparation for university or higher tertiary professional studies.
- Students attend compulsory subjects and they can choose from facultative and optional modules to create ones´ individual study profile. The results of education are defined via competences in Frame Educational Programme which is further enlarged and supplemented in School Educational Programme.
- Successful school graduates acquire professional knowledge, skills and attitudes to become experts in their professions.
- launching and running electrotechnical machines and devices
- design and implementation of control circuits of industrial robots and handlers
- solving problems with regulation and automation of technological processes
- usage of single-chip microprocessors in electrical engineering and robotics
- diagnostics and service of electrotechnical devices
- composition and computer recovery. Usage of PC programmes when finding solutions.
- usage of a chosen foreign language to communicate and attain professional information
- obtaining the Certificate according to § 5 of Regulation No 50/1978.
Every year some apt students successfully participate with their projects on competition such as Students\\' Professional Activities etc.
Further information about this study programme can be found on web pages which have been created by students and teachers of this study course.
FEP of the study course: Electrical Engineering
Course code: 26-41-M/01
Examples of our students´ works:
Our students´ successes: Students of this study course regularly and successfully take part in different competitions with the focus on electrical engineering, robotics and programming.