- The school graduates of the educational programme Mechanic Programmer for Transport Means acquire knowledge in the field of information and logistic technologies, primarily in the area of transport and handling equipment. The core of their professional knowledge and skills lies in the area of service and assembly of conveyors, handling devices, robots, hydraulic and preumatic systems.
- The typical feature of the school graduates is the ability to work independently at demanding work position, together with conscious and effective employment of modern technical equipment including information and communication technologies as draughtman or assembly technician, diagnostician and service technician, business advisor in the area of transport means.
Some of the acquired skills:
Students attend compulsory subjects and they can choose from facultative and optional modules to create ones´ individual study profile. The results of education are defined via competences in Frame Educational Programme which is further enlarged and supplemented in School Educational Programme.
NEW!: Students admitted at this course in the academic year 2012/13 will get a unique opportunity to obtain, within their standard four-year study programme, not only the school-leaving certificate (maturitní vysvědčení) but in the third grade the apprenticeship certificate in a study field Machine Mechanic.
Successful school graduates, after passing school-leaving exam, acquire professional knowledge, skills and attitudes to become experts in their professions.
- restoring and launching of electropneumatic and hydraulic automatic devices and machines
- restoring, launching and maintanance of transport means
- state diagnosis, searching and removal of failures
- assembly and setup of devices
- assembly and setup of devices for manipulation with materials including industrial robots
- usage of a chosen foreign language to communicate and attain professional information
FEP of the study course: Mechanic for Machines and Devices
Course code: 23-44-L/01