Based on the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports "Announcement of experimental verification" five vocational schools in the Czech republic were allowed to adjust educational programme of some specific study courses in such a way that their students can attain not only the maturitní vysvědčení (school-leaving certificate) but also the apprenticeship certificate of a similar specialization during their regular four-year studies.
About which study courses are we talking?
At our school following four-year study programmes offer also the Certificate of apprenticeship:
- Mechanic Programmer - Technological Working Places Programming and Operating
- Mechanic Programmer for Transport Means
- Assembling and Servicing of Industry Computers
How does it work?
- Apply for one of the above-mentioned four-year study programme. The school has adjusted its educational programmes so that the four-year study programmes also meet the requirements for education in related field. Therefore students in the third grade can pass the final exam according to standard Unified závěrečná zkouška (final) examination.
Is the apprenticeship examination compulsory?
- The apprenticeship exam is compulsory but even if one does not pass it, he/she still continues his/her four-year study course and completes it with maturitní zkouška (school-leaving) examination anyway.