Craftsman education has a long tradition at our school. There are several advantages of choosing a three-year vocational proramme. At first, there are lower study demands on general subjects such as Czech language, Mathematics, other language, etc. Secondly, there are more lessons of vocational subjects provided, and above all of vocational trainings. And thirdly, the vocational training takes place at school workplaces or at workplaces in co-operating companies.
Students can choose from a wide offer of perspective and sought-after branches of study:
- Metal Worker - CNC Machines Operator
- Electrician - Programmable Wiring
- Electrical Mechanic for Tools and Devices - Digital Engineering
- Machine Mechanic - Welding and Assembly
- Warehouse Operator - Logistics