- at service departments, companies, for diagnostics, for reviving and installation of modern electronic elements to production
- performing ordinary repairs of consumable electronics such as televisions, video players, DVD players, radios and satellites etc.
- installation of consumable, office and computer electronics and putting them into operation
- radio stations, home telephones, audio and video phones and GPS global satellite system installation
- designs, installations and programming of building\'s security systems
- production of a simple electronic device in the field of numerical technology or of a device with microprocessor control
Course code: 26-52-H/01